(Closed) My turn to B&M…FI Fail.

posted 7 years ago in Relationships
Post # 3
5388 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: December 2010

That sucks! I had a UTI before and that is not fun. Honestly, I can be mean sometimes. But I would wake my FH up and wear him out. lol I don’t think it is fair that you had to watch your kids, and I don’t think it is fair that he went out when you are in pain. ***Hugs honey***

Post # 4
3525 posts
Sugar bee

Eek, UTI! I hope you feel better soon. I’ve heard yogurt and unsweetened cranberry juice will kill that thing dead.

Post # 5
1253 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

My SO is totally unsympathetic when it comes to UTI’s!!! REally drives me!! Hope your antibiotics kick in soon!

Post # 6
1398 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

Aw bummer! I really hate UTI’s, but cranberry juice really does work! For like two days I’ll drink nothing but that and it’ll be gone, so much easier than going to the doctor every time

Post # 7
412 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

I would never wish a UTI on anyone. Good luck. Also Cystex works great from drug stores.

Post # 9
5921 posts
Bee Keeper

Ugh, I had one two weeks ago that turned into a kidney infection.  I was miserable. Honestly, I cried for like an hour because I couldn’t even sit down without having to go again and it hurt so bad. 

I feel for you right now!

Post # 10
1237 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

Ugh I get UTIs all. the. time. The thing that makes me feel better the most is lots and lots of water. The antibiotics will soon make you feel better but it sucks to feel like you have to pee constantly. To me, it makes me feel better mentally because I’m actually peeing. Lol, it sounds really silly but do it! And tell him all the bees said he should be taking better care of you. Tongue out

Post # 11
606 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

I sooo feel for you.  UTI’s completely drain me and thats without baby girls to take care of.  I hate how guys are insensitive until they are sick.  My husband has been sick all day and oh boy he needs everything brought to him. I hope you feel better soon.

Post # 12
5993 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: May 2010

uggghhhh. i had a UTI once and that was enough – i describe it as peeing splintered glass and unless you have experienced it you have no idea how the thought of having to pee can make you cry

hope you are better soon!

Post # 13
7300 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2012

@Belle2Be: I’m going to be honest with you, the moment I saw B&M I was like…is this some new fetish!? lol Sorry he’s being a butt head. I hate how guys seem to think we are still super women when we are sick, but they are freaking babies when they get a cold!

Post # 14
2025 posts
Buzzing bee

Pyridium is the drug that stops the pain, and helps counteract the overactive urethra. It will however turn your urine a deep orange and can stain your clothes if you leak, so be sure to wear a pantyliner. I swear though, the stuff is gold.

As for your Fiance not helping, I hate to say it, but I’m not surprised. I have yet to meet a man who has suffered a true UTI and they really don’t understand what it’s like. It’s an infection, it gives you a fever, makes you nauseous, stomach cramping, the whole nine, but because they’ve never had one, they don’t know. Have you tried explaining it to him, or asking for his help?

Side note, hope your antibiotics kick in soon! My last one was a doozy. It came on fast and for the first time ever I was seriously nauseous. They had to switch my antibiotics a week later because it still hadn’t gone away. I hope this isn’t the case for you. Good luck and feel better!

Post # 15
6351 posts
Bee Keeper

Oh Belle I hope you feel better!

@Miss Tattoo: Haha I definetely thought this was going to be a kinky post lol

Post # 16
7499 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 2010

@sleepingbeauty88:

Yes!  And you can get it OTC now.  My fave is a product called Uricalm, it has a higher dose of it than most of the other OTCs plus cranberry in it.  And it’s cheaper.

The topic ‘My turn to B&M…FI Fail.’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors