Post # 31
BiancaBee33: I dont really have a list i usuallly use songza. My Fiance is obsessed with micheal Buble and Cee lo Green’s christmas album so that gets played ALOT during december haha… I have not been to victoria at Christmas time but it is definatley on my list. Hornby island is so beautiful what a great place to propose!
Post # 32
Once you have kids get an advent calendar! I had one growing up, it’s one of my favorite Christmas memories. It was so fun counting down to Christmas every night and getting a little piece of candy or whatever. I loved it.
I also love decorating my tree with ribbon. I do ribbon first, then lights, then ornaments. It looks very pretty, especially if the ribbon has glitter.
Also, LOL at the Hanukkah Bush!
Post # 33
BiancaBee33: My fav xmas traditions are some of the more active ones. Maybe incorporate ice skating, snow shoeing, or even doing an xmas lights walk in your neighborhood. It’s nice to have a tradition that gets you out of the house and moving.
Post # 34
A few of our traditions:
– We decorate our (real) tree while listening to Christmas music and drinking wine or eggnog.
– We always read “The Night Before Christmas” on Christmas Eve – if we’re with his family, we make his dad read it to us. If not, then we read it together.
– We go ice skating
– We do a holiday event of some sort – light show, ice sculptures, etc.
– I make a yummy, so unhealthly breakfast casserole in the crockpot, so it’s cooked and hot on Christmas morning.
– We open our gifts from family and each other as soon as we wake up on Christmas Day.