(Closed) My Watters & Watters Austin :’)

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
751 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

I love it! You look amazing in it and I think you are going to look amazing in your garden wedding!

Post # 4
2825 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

I love it!!  Mine was Watters Austin as well.  ๐Ÿ™‚  I can’t wait to get my pro pics back!

It looks so great on you, and it will be perfect for a garden wedding!!

Post # 5
1676 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

It looks beautiful!

Post # 6
211 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Wow. I love that it has that much volume but it looks so LIGHT! Congrats. Great choice. 

Post # 7
100 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

i love the austin on you! i tried it on but i’m short and having a winter wedding so it just didn’t work. i still click on any link about the austin though…what a gorgeous dress ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 8
63 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Hey I have this dress too! looks great on you:)

Post # 9
63 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Hey I have this dress too! looks great on you:)

Post # 10
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: August 2013

Beautiful! Are any of you brides selling your Watters Austin dress? If so, please message me!

Post # 11
76 posts
Worker bee

@confiserie:  Is that the ivory or white??

very pretty! ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 12
301 posts
Helper bee

@AlicialovesJose:  OP hasn’t posted in a while so I am not sure she will see your question, but I’m going to do my best to answer your question. I am %90 sure her dress is ivory. I also chose the Austin and got worried that the ivory was too “creamy” looking, but when I saw it in white I knew that Watter’s white would wash me out, so I ordered ivory! 

There is another thread (here http://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/does-anyone-have-watters-gown-austin)  dedicated to the Austin. There is a bride that posted in that thread that had it in white if you want to see the contrast!

Post # 13
31 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2011

I finally got to wear my Austin last month for a garden wedding in SC and it was PERFECT. I plan to sell it (not shortened, but taken in – I’m around a 32 or 34 A, 26 waist) after I have it cleaned. We had ties for a three point bustle put in but never used it since I got a short dress for the reception at the last minute. Message me if you’re interested! It is a beautiful, light, romantic dress!

Post # 13
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: August 2015

smdunn01: Are you still selling your wedding dress? 

Post # 14
31 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2011

Amyyo:  Sorry, I sold it last year! But there are lots of them on preownedweddingdresses.com!

The topic ‘My Watters & Watters Austin :’)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors