(Closed) My wedding band is here :D (size 3 0.75ct 1.8mm solitaire w/ 2.5mm plat band)

posted 5 years ago in Rings
Post # 3
654 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

Wow! Now that is a beautiful set!! It looks gorgeous on your petite hand! Understated and classic glam! 

Post # 4
452 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

@Redholix:  looks great! I love mismatched width, plain bands. Are you sure those meausurements are right? The wedding band looks at least twice the width of the ering. Just wondering for my own ring πŸ™‚

Post # 5
1507 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 2014

@Redholix:  What a gorgeous set! I am a size 5, and had never seen a size 3 in real life before (its hard to tell sizes in pictures on the Bee), and I went to Kohls the other day and saw a size 3 ring, and it didn’t even fit my pinky! lol Its SO tiny! I’m sort of jealous of your little fingers. lol

Post # 6
11270 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: April 2012

i love it.  such a classic look.

Post # 7
158 posts
Blushing bee

You rings look great together! I love traditional wedding bands! They really help to make the engagement ring stand out and they just look so classy! 

I plan to have a 2.5mm plain wedding band to suit the 2.0mm thickness of my engagement ring, which I just fell in love with the moment I tried it on. I wouldn’t have it any thinner! 

Post # 8
9952 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: December 2012

GORGEOUS Ring.

And a BEAUTIFUL picture.

Thanks for sharing.

Post # 10
5400 posts
Bee Keeper

Beautiful–I love a classic look! I’m also totally jealous of how large 3/4 carat looks on your tiny finger haha!

Post # 11
115 posts
Blushing bee

Very pretty, love that its nice and simple.  But then again I am a bit biased as my future set is of a similar style.  Lol.

Post # 13
3281 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: January 2014

A friend of mine has size 3 fingers too! She is itsy-bitsy in general, as I’m sure you are too!

Gorgeous set, congrats!

Post # 14
507 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2012 - Cabin

Love it!  I bought that same wedding band and it is perfect!!  

Post # 15
323 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

I love your rings. Elegant and understated.

The topic ‘My wedding band is here :D (size 3 0.75ct 1.8mm solitaire w/ 2.5mm plat band)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors