Post # 1
what better place than the bee to share my excitement!!! i ordered a bunch of stuff from The Knot online store and it arrived! We are getting married on the beach in Jamaica, so i got some themed stuff.
here it is:
– personalized water bottles (label has starfish and our names and wedding date printed on.
– personalized beverage napkins with palm trees and our names and wedding date printed on.
– mini tiki torches to display along the bar for the beach bonfire reception (see picture)
– for indoor dinner, i am bringing these lovely heart shaped candle holders and will put purple candles, with red flower petals scattered (see picture)
– mini canvas tote bags that have “Jamaica” engraved on them in purple (my primary wedding color), to use as Welcome bags for all the guests (i will be putting a water bottle in there amongst other things).
– my wedding bubbles to be used at the ceremony upon walking back down the aisle! (they are cute little bottles with heart shaped tips, i love anything heart shaped!)
I was just so excited that this big box of wedding stuff came delivered to our place tonight….now i just gotta wait 4.5 months to use them!!!
Post # 3
So what your saying is Christmas came early for you? What fun stuff you have there to!
Post # 4
How exciting! I get so excited when wedding packages come in. I don’t even get them in the door before I start opening them.
Post # 6
Sounds great! It would be so much fun to get a big box like that every month between now and the time of your wedding!!
Post # 7
such great ideas! i would be sooooo excited if i got a present as good as that one. and i’m so jealous you’re getting married in jamaica it’s so beautiful!
Post # 8
That’s exciting! I love when fun packages come!
Post # 9
thanks for my sharing my excitement! i think Fiance thought i was a little *too* excited and he looked at me funny when i posted it on here….but then i showed him your replies and he can see i am not the only one who gets this way, LOL!
so true, it was TOTALLY like Christmas came early!! i totally want to order more stuff now, is that bad?
Post # 10
I love when wedding stuff comes in the mail.
I’ve received two packages from vistaprint last week. I’m trying to stay away so I don’t order anymore until after Christmas is payed for.
Post # 11
good point. i am really trying to wait to after xmas too….hoping there will be some sales to take advantage of!