(Closed) My wedding is Sep 4 2011 and my dress still didn’t arrive!!!

posted 8 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
6593 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: August 2010

What is the store saying about the delay?

Have you asked them to track down your dress?

How many alterations are you going to need?

I would ask them what they are going to do for you in regards to your timeline for alterations and what they are doing in regards to tracking down your dress!

Good Luck – I hope you get good news soon!

Post # 5
2906 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

@crnokosa81:You still have plenty of time. 🙂

Post # 8
429 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

Hello date twin!!! Don’t worry, hun. I’m not even having my first fitting till late July for my September 4th wedding. You have plenty of time! 🙂

Post # 10
7 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2011

so weird! I’M from burlington … well im originally from windsor but now working in burlington.  kinda weird to run into someone else from the area!  what did u think of promises and lace and their service??  and that is very disheveling that you haven’t received your dress yet … if i were you i’d keep bugging them until u get your dress.  but no worries, u have plenty of time for fittings … ihear it only takes 2 or 3 … depending on what you like.  i’m getting married in october and i just got a call that the bridal store i ordered it from received my dress last week.  so i have yet to pick it up.  

good luck!  keep us posted! 

Post # 11
286 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

NO WORRIES! My wedding is in early August so earlier than you even and my first fitting is next Tuesday…. The store assured me everything will be ready in time. 

I also ordered a Pronovias dress and the order was placed in March of this year and the store said my dress was sent from Spain (i think?) to New York to them and came in last Tuesday….

hopefully you’ll hear good news soon!

Post # 12
5104 posts
Bee Keeper

I’m getting married on the 30th of September and my dress isn’t due in until mid-July…

I’m semi-freaking about that, so I completely understand.

Try not to worry (I know it’s hard), until you get the full story out of the store. I can’t beleive it’s taken that long for your dress to come in though! Crazy!

Good luck dear, and keep us updated!

Post # 13
279 posts
Helper bee

I understand your stress but it will be okay. My wedding is also in September and my dress had to be sent back because it was too short and it won’t be back in until the first week of August!

Post # 14
167 posts
Blushing bee

UUUUUGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!! I’m going thru the same drama (different dress, different store). I ordered my dress in January.  It was promised in May. Tomorrow will be JULY and still NOTHING!!!!!  My wedding is Sept. 9th and to top it all off, I just found out I’m pregnant!!

The topic ‘My wedding is Sep 4 2011 and my dress still didn’t arrive!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors