(Closed) My Whimsical Fall Fairytale Oct.21.2012 (VERY, very pic heavy!)

posted 7 years ago in Recaps
Post # 47
1648 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2000

beautiful!

Post # 48
903 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Wow, this is just so gorgeous, thanks for sharing!!

Post # 49
96 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: December 2013

Absolutey beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us your special day! Stunning!

Post # 50
667 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

LOVE YOUR HAIR!!! I love how it’s not too “prom-like”, but rather very natural and GORGEOUS! Beautiful wedding!

Post # 51
8684 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2013

this is gorgeous…I love your reception dress!

Post # 53
239 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

don’t be weirded out, but I’m pretty much gonna COPY YOUR WEDDING hahahaha oh man, my Fiance was behind me as I was scrolling down the pictures and he stopped dead in his tracks and said “okay, can we do EXACTLY THAT?” How much did having sushi like that run you….? It’s one of his requests. And yeah, these pictures are incredibly beautiful!! Congratulations 🙂

Post # 55
2457 posts
Buzzing bee

Good. Lord.

This looks like a movie-wedding. Gorgeous!

Post # 56
2457 posts
Buzzing bee

Also, you are stunning. Like, I’m so jelly. LOVE your hair color, and your eyes! WOW!

Post # 57
2363 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

I am SPEECHLESS!!!!

Post # 58
410 posts
Helper bee

I must say you are absolutely BREATHTAKING. And a redhead to boot! Seriously, the way you photograph is very model-esque 🙂

Your entire wedding was such a pleasure to see through photos. Everything was beautiful.

Post # 59
3092 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Perfect wedding! 

Post # 60
1578 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2013 - Country Club

Beautiful wedding. I love your hair, and seeing all the Jewish elements in the wedding.

Sidenote: I’m on a diet, and that sushi almost made me quit! haha. I looked at my Fiance and said, “…she had sushi at her wedding. I want sushi at our wedding. I want sushi now.” haha.

Post # 61
5268 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: December 2016

You are absolutely STUNNING!!!!! I LOVE the hair,dress EVERYTHING! Congrats! I seriously gasped with the pic of you in b/w on the balcony in your dress and that shrug. OMG!! Totally saving your look for me if that is ok with you:) Can I pin it??

The topic ‘My Whimsical Fall Fairytale Oct.21.2012 (VERY, very pic heavy!)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors