(Closed) My Whimsical Fall Fairytale Oct.21.2012 (VERY, very pic heavy!)

posted 7 years ago in Recaps
Post # 62
5268 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: December 2016

Of course the wedding was amazing! You 2 look happy, I would’ve loved to be a guest!

Post # 64
214 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

your wedding was soo beautiful 

Post # 65
5268 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: December 2016

View original reply
@Petite_Fraise:  So classy and just wow! You are gorg! The hair is amazing. I saved it lol! Love the side and front:) 

Post # 66
1856 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

@Petite_Fraise:  Love seeing how your wedding went! Your photographer’s shots of your first look with the Old Port in the background are so beautiful – as are you!

Post # 67
1511 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

@Petite_Fraise:  Wow.  I mean … Wow.

Seriously … Every picture is just stunning.  You made a gorgeous bride!  I love your hairstyle … I really love braids (not little girl type braids, but either elegant or bohemian type braids) and will probably incorporate them into my own wedding hairstyle.  

Also, I loved Montreal when my fiance and I visited a couple of years ago.  It’s such a beautiful city and seems like the perfect backdrop for a whimsical fairytale wedding.

Thank you for sharing these amazing pictures with us.  And, most importantly, congratulations!

Post # 68
9541 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: August 2013

Beautiful!

Post # 69
1143 posts
Bumble bee

@Petite_Fraise:  Congratulations! Everythign about your day looked gorgeous and perfect! I love the color of you BM’s dresses as well!

Post # 70
140 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

omg its amazing

Post # 71
1880 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

Your wedding was gorgeous! The pics are amazing. I’m glad you posted some more hair pics because I was interested – my hair falls out of so many updos but I think braids would hold it in! You and your husband look so happy! Congratulations and I wish you guys much happiness!

Post # 72
239 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

View original reply
@Petite_Fraise:  Okay that sounds fabulous. My Maid/Matron of Honor is a wedding planner and my mom pretty much has a PhD in planning events (she’s professionally planned several of her friends’ kids’ weddings just for fun…she’s kind of a wedding ninja) but I’m still very intimidated by the whole planning process…I don’t want a wedding that’s a dud! *wail* haha okay, anyway, thanks for the inspiration!!

Post # 73
23589 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

GORGEOUS GORGEOUS wedding!! 😀 Congrats to you and your husband!

Post # 74
3371 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

Wow, all kinds of stunning! You (and your husb, and entire wedding party) are incredibly photogenic. And SO much love for the Harlow!

Post # 75
6014 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: March 2012

so glam!!! I LOVE your BM’s dresses playing against your skin tone… .the whole thing .. WOW

Post # 76
1144 posts
Bumble bee

Wow, your wedding was absolutely stunning! You should totally become a wedding designer or something lol

The topic ‘My Whimsical Fall Fairytale Oct.21.2012 (VERY, very pic heavy!)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors