Post # 1
I saw in a recent post where someone had posted a picture of a really pretty white polish that would look good for DIY bridal nails. I’m pretty sure it was an OPI brand. Can anybody help me out? I’d love to know the name of it!
Post # 3
@jordanhughes: The only one I can think of from OPI that’s white is called Alpine snow
Post # 5
By the way this is 4 coats. You can use 2-3 for more sheer 🙂 it’s not white out white!
Post # 7
Alpine snow？It is the only one I know from OPI.
This is what you’re looking for?
Post # 8
opi has a couple whites-
- “alpine snow” is an opaque pure white.
- “funny bunny” is sheer, but can be built up to be a more opaque white.
- “don’t touch my tutu” is more of an ivory-ish white.
- “it’s totally fort worth it” is more of a pale blue-white.
essie has a couple white shades as well-
- “blanc” is a pure opaque white.
- “marshmallow” is a sheer white.
- “waltz” is a sheer warm white.
CND also has a white- it’s called “cream puff”. i’ve used that for years when doing french manicures. i don’t know whether you can buy it in a polish formula anymore.
china glaze has a few whites as well
- “white out” is an opaque white.
- “white on white” is an opaque warmer white.
- “oxygen” is an ivory white.
Post # 10
Kyoto pearl on the left rosy future on the right