(Closed) Name Change and US Taxes Question!

posted 5 years ago in Legal
Post # 3
9139 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 2013 - St. Augustine Beach, FL

@laurel946:  I had an issue the first time I got married so I am waiting to change mine until after we get our tax return in the bank. The first time my check was delayed by a month while they sorted out the different names on everything.

Post # 4
243 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

I am having the same issue! If you find any information, post it here.


Post # 6
973 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Your employer should be able to reprint your W2s once your name is legally changed and it has been changed in their system, then you can send them in with your married name on them when you file your taxes.

The topic ‘Name Change and US Taxes Question!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors