(Closed) Name Changing Services?

posted 8 years ago in Names
Post # 3
622 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

i used http://www.missnowmrs.com. you just fill in your information and it has all of the forms you need (driver’s license, passport, social security, etc) and all of the instructions on where to mail them. it’s like $30, but i thought it was well worth it.


Post # 4
5398 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

I signed up for one, but in the end I didn’t use it…so I kinda wished I had saved the 30 bucks.  It was just easier to fill everything out myself. 

The topic ‘Name Changing Services?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors