(Closed) Name this accessory

posted 5 years ago in Accessories
Post # 3
5 posts
  • Wedding: November 2014

You have a couple accessories here….the hair piece, the earrings, or the one on the dress. I don’t think thats an accessory you can buy, it might just be part of the dress. Try backdrop accessories, or back accessories. I would think you can get the necklace you want and just sew it into the dress? Good luck!


Post # 5
15 posts
  • Wedding: August 2014

I think it is called a backdrop necklace or lariat. If you put that in a search on etsy you will find several similar items. I think that it can be customized to have it attached to your dress. It’s really pretty! Also, check the link below, it’s called the Miriam necklace.



And on Ebay are a couple of options:


The topic ‘Name this accessory’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors