Post # 1
My friend is a psych major and one of her homework assignments was to make a list of things she loves about herself. So bees, what three things do you love about yourself and about your SO?
1. I love that I am really book smart.
2. I love that even on the saddest days, I always have a bubbly personality.
3. I love how creative I am.
1. I love how organized he is.
2. I love that he knows how to cook so well.
3. I love how passionate he is about his dreams.
Post # 3
holy crap this is hard, I can write the list out for Fiance but I can’t write the list out for myself
Post # 4
@tranquility: I know right! And she had to make a list of 25! It makes you think really deep. I literally had to take ten minutes to think of three. LOL
Post # 5
3 things about me:
1. I am healthier and in better shape now than when I was in my 20’s.
2. I am SUPER compassionate about animals (people, not so much)
3. I know who I am and I feel comfortable in my own skin- flaws and all!
3 things about B:
1. He is the funniest person I’ve ever met- it reminds me not to take myself so seriously.
2. He is really athletic.
3. He is thoughtful, kind and courteous.
Post # 6
Ok let me try this again
1. I love how I just don’t give a crap about what anyone thinks about me.
2. I love how I am loyal to the ones I care about.
3. I love the fact that I have eclectic tastes.
1. I love that he is able to learn to do just about anything.
2. I love that he cares for his family and friends so much.
3. I love that he isnt vain
Post # 7
@tranquility: I am jealous of your #1!
Post # 8
Yikes, this is tough.
1. I love that people (even strangers) find me easy to talk to
2. I love that I can easily adapt to new things
3. I love that I am good with kids
1. I love how laid back he is
2. I love that is always trying to make people laugh
3. I love that he isnt afraid to speak his mind
Post # 9
About my self:
1. I love the fact that I can laugh at my self.
2. I love the fact that I care too much.
3. I love my smile and how contagous it is.
About the Fiance:
1. I love how he loves to cook but still leaves out a little because he knows how picky I am.
2. I love how he cuddles me every night before bed even if he has to get up at insane hours for work.
3. I love when he comes home and tells me that he was going to get me flowers but he forgot. It is the thought that counts.
Post # 10
Ok this is hard but I’ll try:
- I like how responsible I am.
- I love I know how to cook and bake things.
- I love how I can go against the vouge (trying to be unique).
- I love he’s still a child inside
- I love how caring and responsible he is
- I love how pasionate and commited he is about the things he believes in
Post # 11
1. I love that i’m rarely in a bad mood
2. I love how i can see a positive in most situations
3. I love that i can grow my nails without biting them now 🙂 haha
1. I love that he loves his family – he is a great older brother!
2. I love that him and my dad have a amazing relationship
3. I love his love for reading – he is such a bookworm!
Post # 12
I am totally not loving myself at the moment, but I’ll give it a shot.
1. I love that I actually research my health issues, and can be a true part of my recovery
2. I love that I can be adventurous with food, and trying new things
3. I love my passion for bully breeds, and can’t wait to add more to our family 🙂
1. I love his work ethic
2. I love his silliness, he can always make me laugh!
3. I love his willingness to help me through my ailments, and do whatever he can to make me better
Post # 13
I had a much harder time writing about me than my husband haha
1. I love that I am an extremely fair person. My mom used to call me “the judge” because I’d always weigh so many options before making an opinion.
2. I love that I have a big heart. I love my friends and family so much and I’m glad I have the capacity to show them all how much.
3. I love that I can memorize things after seeing them a few times. Came in handy during college for sure!
1. I love that he is so confident, that it borders on insane. I found a LAMINATED news article from the time he won a contest at the fair LOL
2. I love that he loves his mom so much. Even though it drives me crazy, it shows how loyal he is.
3. I love how much he cares about other people’s feelings.
Post # 14
@Tswife4ever: haha it took a long time to get to that point
Post # 15
Hmmm. This is an interesting question!
About Darling Husband:
1. I love that he is committed to God and loves the Lord even more than he loves me.
2. I love the fact that he is a faithful, thoughtful, loving, and responsible man of character and integrity, who cares not only for me and for his children but also for so many others.
3. I love the fact that he is extremely quick-witted and very, very funny! He continually is making me laugh!
1. I love the fact that I have a personal relationship with the Lord and that I have, by His grace, allowed Him to challenge, teach, and transform me and to guide and direct my footsteps in life. I love that, in the midst of this, He has given me a strong sense of humor to assist me along this journey! 🙂
2. I love the fact that I have gained a lot of wisdom and knowledge in life and that I am an analytical, problem-solver who is very good at helping and encouraging others.
3. I love the fact that God has given me some creative and artistic gifts and that I am able to write well and sing.
Post # 16
1. I can copy a drawing (More cartoonish than realistic) without the use of a tracer.
2. I’m a bad driver. (I never have to drive anywhere. Everyone would rather drive then be my passenger.)
3. I’m a child at heart
1. He wears eveything I knit for him.
2. When I quote anything from a movie He repeats the same quote in his own voice.
3. He loves my dog as much as I love her.