3525 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: December 2010

That middle dress is so gorgeous on you–that’s the one I voted for! 🙂

Post # 4
    5921 posts
    Bee Keeper
    • Wedding: December 2010

The second one stands out so much! I don’t think you could go wrong with any of them though, honestly!

Post # 5
    1664 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: May 2011

I think the first dress is the most flattering, but I know that it is hard to compare when some dresses you try fit and some don’t.  I think I’d like it better strapless as opposed to one shoulder.

I think the second dress is unique and classy with a bit of a vintage feel.  The pics are sort of small.  Do you like this warmer coloring better with your skin tone?

The third one is nice too, but it is sort of plain, and I feel like it is a dress that I see a lot.  Not that that is necessarily a bad thing.

For me, it is between 1 and 2, but I voted for 2, based just on my personal preference in terms of style.  I’d like to see #2 in your size though!

Also consider which dress is the most comfortable and what you think will go with your venue.

Post # 6
    494 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: June 2011

no doubt the 3rd one, best body figure, most elegant!

Post # 7
    5784 posts
    Bee Keeper

I voted for 2 but it was really a toss up between 1 and 2 for me. You look good in #3 but I see some version of that dress a lot.

Post # 8
    1815 posts
    Buzzing bee

I love the middle dress. The one one the right, the third dress, is pretty too, but I think the middle dress is stunning on you! It’s a little more different, and I love the cap sleeves!

Post # 9
    93 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: November 2011

I love the first one, it just looks really great on you

Post # 10
    13099 posts
    Honey Beekeeper
    • Wedding: July 2010

Man – I’m surprised by all of the votes for #2.  That one was my least favorite.

I voted for #1 – I think it gives you a beautiful shape and the one shoulder makes it stand out a bit from a “normal” bridal gown.  It’s different from what you normally see.

I think #3 also gives you a really nice shape but it is a little more plain and a little more “common” which, based on the other two dresses you love, doesn’t seem to be the feel you prefer (although maybe I’m wrong here).

If you do go with #2, I think I’d like it better with a crinoline or slip underneath it to give it a bit more fullness.

Post # 11
    3613 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: May 2010

In #1 and #3 you look good but look like a lot of other brides. In #2 you look gorgeous and stand out.

Post # 12
    2201 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: August 2010

I think the middle one is the most flattering to your body type.

Post # 13
    2196 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: January 2013

I absolutely love #2.  It’s definitely different than most dresses we see today, it really stands out–and it’s really, really pretty.

Post # 14
    494 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: June 2011

@Mrs.KMM:

I had the same feeling like you. I was surprised. #2 is my least favourite because the belly somehow becomes the focus . Plus she looks old in that dress. The other 2 dresses, she looks so young and lovely. 

I chose 3 because I don’t like the strap of 1, if there is no strap then I would choose 1 🙂

Post # 15
    4137 posts
    Honey bee

i love the first one on you! it’s so floaty and pretty!

Post # 16
    98 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: November 2011

I’m big on the back of dresses… Trains can make it or break it. do you have any pictures of those? So far dress on the right.

The topic ‘Narrrowed it down to 3 dresses – need help & opinions please’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors