(Closed) Can anyone recommend a makeup artist in Los Angeles for April, 2012 wedding

posted 6 years ago in Los Angeles
Post # 3
955 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

@J Dubbs:  I never found anyone in L.A. under $300 who would do onsite makeup. I’d suggest trying to find an artist that would do your makeup at their salon location -that way they can continue to book around you and not lose any labor $ and you’ll still fit your budget.

Post # 7
119 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2010

Contact Prive Beauty Group… they are fabulous and do great work! One of the stylists has done my hair numerous times and I’ve used them as a bridesmaid once as well.  If you speak with Christina tell her Laura Lewis sent you.

Post # 9
92 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: February 2012

I have an amazing hair and makeup artist!! Her name is Alyssa Lazo!! She is affordable and you can go to her or she can go to you.. she tries very hard to make ur day easier and makes sure to know what you want and makes things happen!! You should contact her and make a trial appt asap!! Let her know Yesenia referred you.. her 2/25/12 bride!

http://alyssalazo.com/

Post # 10
92 posts
Worker bee

I have an amazing hair and makeup artist!! Her name is Alyssa Lazo!! She is affordable and you can go to her or she can go to you.. she tries very hard to make ur day easier and makes sure to know what you want and makes things happen!! You should contact her and make a trial appt asap!! Let her know Yesenia referred you.. her 2/25/12 bride!

Post # 11
92 posts
Worker bee

Post # 12
92 posts
Worker bee

I have an amazing hair and makeup artist!! Her name is Alyssa Lazo!! She is affordable and you can go to her or she can go to you.. she tries very hard to make ur day easier and makes sure to know what you want and makes things happen!! You should contact her and make a trial appt asap!! Let her know Yesenia referred you.. her 2/25/12 bride! alyssalazo.com

Post # 13
92 posts
Worker bee

Wow!! Sorry for the reposts!!! My computer kept freezinnnngg!!! Sorryyyy!!!

Post # 14
164 posts
Blushing bee

I adore Laura Weintraub from the Classy & Chic makeup boutique!

She is running a package that for $500 you can get yourself and 4 others done!

She is one of the few people certified through Dinair to use airbrush makeup!

Post # 15
2440 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

Dre of Faces by Dre. Great prices and she’s so nice.  She does on site airbrush makeup and eyelashes.

Post # 16
526 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

any recommendations for places that do group discounts for the whole wedding party for on site hair/makeup? thanks!

The topic ‘Can anyone recommend a makeup artist in Los Angeles for April, 2012 wedding’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors