Hi! Nice colors (I’m looking for those colors too..:) and I too would love to have a purple signature drink …and was just Googling that info. when I happend upon your thread. 🙂
Here are several names/recipes I found. 🙂 Some may be same/similar as already listed and and/or more than 1 way to make the drink. But ideas nonetheless…good luck! 🙂
Found these two recipes and even more some on this site:
1oz coconut rum…..1oz triple sec…..2 oz cranberry juice…..1/2 oz blue curacao
1oz blue curacao….1oz vodka…..1oz 7-up or sprite…..3 dashes grenadine syrup
1 shot Vodka
1/2 shot Chambord(Rasberry)
The rest is pineapple juice. Serve over ice for mixed drink, or strain
through ice for shooter.
2 1/2 oz. Hpnotiq
1/2 oz. Vanilla Rum
1/2 oz. Peach Schnapps
1/2 oz. Raspberry Vodka
Shake with ice and pour into highball glass. Garnish with a cherry.
drink below from Grouprecipes site:
HPNOTIQ Purple Haze Martini:
1 oz. Hpnotiq – (more Hpnotiq drinks)
1/2 oz. Orange Juice – (more Orange Juice drinks)
1/2 oz. Pomegranate Juice – (more Pomegranate Juice drinks)
InstructionsShake well and strain into a chilled martini glass. Garnish with an orange rind or apple slice.
Another way to make
- 1 oz. freshly squeezed pomegranate juice*
- 1 1/2 oz. Hpnotiq®
- 1 1/2 oz.
- orange rind and apple slice for garnish
From Drinkmixer site someone made a drink they called,
2 oz vodka
0.5 oz Blue Curacao liqueur
0.5 oz cranberry juice
0.25 oz grenadine syrup
Here’s a couple more…
Sour Grapes: (But I would give it a more romantic name!)
- 1 1/2 oz vodka
- 1 oz black raspberry schnapps (Chambord is good, but Mr. Boston makes an inexpensive on for like $6 for a large bottle)
- 2 oz sour mix
- Mix all ingrediants and pour into a tall glass. Top off with Sprite or 7-UP
- 1 1/2 oz vodka
- 1/2 oz peach schnapps
- 1/2 oz black raspberry schnapps.
- Combine over ice, shake, strain into a martini glass and garnish with raspberries.