(Closed) Need accessories for my dress (Just got Galina 3909)

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 4
444 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

Love all of it the necklace he stunning so worth the money and the shoes love that there a wedge. I like the feather but i also like the bow.

Post # 5
766 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2013

pretty choice! do u have a pic in it??

Post # 7
2250 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

I LOVE that dress, and the necklace looks like it was made for it!! I love the wedges too. Not *crazy* about the feathers, but that’s just me!

Post # 11
78 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Hi.  This is the dress I got married in just 5 months ago.  I loved it because it was so simple and it seemed like a blank canvas.  I removed the bow and wore a wide belt instead.  And I put in a coral petticoat underneath.  I didn’t wear a necklace but I had beautiful sparkling drop earrings and a diamond tennis bracelet.  I LOVE this dress.  So comfortable all night long.  Congratulations!

Post # 12
78 posts
Worker bee

I love how your choices are so different from mine and yet so beautiful.  After the wedding I cut the skirt to knee length to wear again.  It looks adorable knee length too!

Post # 15
78 posts
Worker bee

Sorry to get back so late.  My dress held up great.  I had a bustle put in but I never even hitched it up.  The train never got in the way (even when I was tearing it up on the dance floor.)  My mom steamed it the morning of our wedding and it got a little wrinkly by the end of the day but the fabric kind of masked it and I sincerely didn’t care at all.  I wore it for about 10 hours all together.  I could’ve slept in it.  So comfortable.  Anyway, the next morning I stuffed it into a bag and stashed it in the trunk of our car until we got back from our trip.  Then I put it in the washing machine when I got home (dirty train: washed up like a dream).  And now i have a really special Christmas tree skirt and a super adorable knee length dress. So steam it in the morning and wear it with confidence. You’re gonn look amazing!

The topic ‘Need accessories for my dress (Just got Galina 3909)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors