(Closed) Need advice

posted 4 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 4
246 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

I would go to a dr, they need to draw an beta on u. Sounds like pregnancy symptoms to me! Good luck. If no dr can take you on short notice you can go to an er, but don’t recommend it since its not an emergency. 

The topic ‘Need advice’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors