(Closed) NEED CHEAP CATERING & VENUES

posted 7 years ago in Venue
Post # 3
4653 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

@MRFLORES: This also depends on your guest list and what area you are looking for you will most likely get better and more answers if you post on your local boards!

Post # 4
2440 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

It really depends on how many people but the place we’re going with is exclusive to the venue (they have 3 different venues at different prices) and for 100 people it was under 15,000.  That included the venue, the catering, the rentals (tables, chairs, linens, china), centerpieces, cake, and open bar.  They are Gourmet Gourmet Catering if you’re interested.

Post # 4
2440 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

Double post

Post # 5
637 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

@MRFLORES: Most traditional wedding venues will not let you bring in your own food, so you may want to have a look at community buildings/halls instead. I believe most of them do let you bring in your own caterer/food. There are a couple of places that I can think of off the top of my head that would fall in your budget for about 100 people – The Hacienda in Santa Ana, Moreno’s in Orange, Chapman Chapel and banquet hall in Orange, Green River Golf Club in Corona, McCoy Equestrian Center in Chino Hills (they will let you bring in any vendor you want).

The topic ‘NEED CHEAP CATERING & VENUES’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors