(Closed) Need help accessorizing my dress & veil (pics included)

posted 8 years ago in Accessories
Post # 3
525 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2011

I would say a double strand pearl chocker (avoid something that draws more attention to your bust!) and filigree chandelier earrings, maybe vintage style like these

Just be careful because pearls tend to be a little more yellow than your dress is, so you might opt for blush pink pearls or at any rate something that isn’t white (that will take away the matching color problems hopefully). Also it looks to me like the color of your skin would do better with an antique silver finish.

Post # 4
1403 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

Welcome to the site!!

I actually like the necklace you had on in the third picture.  🙂  Do I see white pearls in your dress?  You could use that theme in your jewelry too.

PS.  Here’s a pretty neat site I found once that might help you get other ideas:

http://www.belairebridal.com/

Post # 5
9 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2007

I would like to start by saying I love the bunny faced lady helping you with your gown LOL!!!! Beautiful dress!  I love the pick up skirt, so gorgeous!!!  I would mix pearls with crystals and go for a textured look to pick up on the embellishments from the gown and give you a nice accent wihout looking overdone or costumy.  I think it’s important to keep the jewelry light and airy because the lace on the gown is so delicate and soft you don’t want to over power the look with heavy rhinestones or anything.  I design and custum make bridal jewelry so I will attach my top pics but please feel free to visit my shop and talk with me more as it really boils down you what YOU like and your personal style.  Thanks!!!

http://www.LizardiBridal.Etsy.com

Roxy

[attachment=759064,97376]

Post # 6
595 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2011

I love your dress!I like the neckless you have on your pictures but think it will look even better with some crystal accessories like a Swarovski neckless, or crystal and pearls. The hair pins the picture, are so beautiful, I am sure something like that on your hair, it will look beautiful too.good luck

Post # 7
383 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: February 2011

I love the hair. I’m no good at accessories, so I’ll leave that to the pros 🙂

The topic ‘Need help accessorizing my dress & veil (pics included)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors