(Closed) Need help choosing accessories for Allure 8771!!!

posted 7 years ago in Accessories
Post # 3
658 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

First off, you dress is beautiful. I think a long veil will be lovely and very elegant. And I heart the flower!!!!!!! You have such good taste!

Post # 4
436 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

Your dress is gorgeous! Suits you really well. I agree with Thrakena, a long veil would be beautiful and very elegant. 🙂

Post # 5
28 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2011

Nice dress! What jewelry are you wearing?

Post # 7
205 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

I think the other ladies are right. Your dress is gorgeous and a lovely long veil would look beautiful with it! I also think the flower you’ve found is spot on. If you’re looking for some dainty earrings, I’d go for something small like you say, with a little bit of diamante on them like the flower has. Something like these would be lovely…

http://www.etsy.com/listing/74026378/pearl-bridal-drop-earrings-with-cz

http://www.etsy.com/listing/64405844/pear-shape-pearl-crystal-diamante

Post # 8
205 posts
Helper bee

And heres a bigger dress with a full length veil… I think it actually looks better with a dress like this, rather than the mermaid style ones

Post # 9
7777 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

Dress twin! I wore it last October! I wore double-strand pearl cabochon necklace and small pearl studs with it, that dress definitely calls for pearls.

I think the dress could definitely handle a long veil. It would look lovely.

Post # 10
654 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

Dress twin and city twin!!!!!

Love the dress, obviously and I do love the flowers already attached to it but that’s just me.  I was also planning on wearing just a simple single layer cathedral length veil.  As for jewelry, I’m borrowing a  jeweled headband from a friend.  I’m going to wear diamond studs and this bracelet: http://www.leftbankjewelry.com/site/cart/productdetail.exc?cmd=view_cart_product&co_id=597&item_id=108625&prod_id=363

I wasn’t planning on wearing a necklace but if I do, it will be a very simple one.

As a side note, was that picture taken at the House of Brides downtown?  If so, we tried on the same gown.  🙂

Post # 11
359 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

My dress too! I’m wearing it outside in August. I’m borrowing a single strand pearl necklace from my stepmother and I’ll be wearing an art deco style watch (which is a family heirloom)

I was going to wear an elbow length pencil edge veil.. but I think a long veil would look lovely on you. It looks great on you by the way!

Post # 12
429 posts
Helper bee

What a pretty dress, stranger!

I think a long veil would make you look extra bridey!

Post # 14
1 posts
Wannabee

Twin dress, twin city and twin wedding date!!!  I had to sign up for a weddingbee account just for this post as it is too funny!  I am also planning to change the flower on the dress to a custom made flower.  I found a woman on Etsy who will actually take the old flower and turn it into something new and fun!

Post # 15
163 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

I almost purchased this dress before going with Allure 8802!  Looks beautiful on you!  I think if you’re feeling a little daring that maybe going with some sort of colored stone or gem earrings or necklace would be really pretty! Like aquamarine or a light pink crystal?  Maybe to match one of the wedding colors! With having a simple dress you can be a little daring with your accessories. 🙂

Post # 16
2 posts
Wannabee

This is my dress, too! I love it! Very elegant and timeless.

I am wearing pearl cluster earrings with small diamonds intertwined, a small diamond watch (both borrowed from my aunt, estate pieces) and my own pearl necklace. I am also wearing my mom’s elbow length veil. I think a long veil would also be gorgeous, but I am petite and felt like a long veil dragged me down, as much as I love the look of a long one!

Congrats – you look beautiful in the dress!

The topic ‘Need help choosing accessories for Allure 8771!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors