(Closed) Need Help FInding a Dress!! Love this one from Watters @ $4000!!!!

posted 8 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
9029 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

You should try on the destination wedding gowns, those are designed for beach weddings. Maggie Sottero/ Dessy/ Mori lee all have collections dedicated to destination wedding gowns

Post # 5
510 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

Oo I tried on this dress. It was adorable!  Have you tried oncewed.com or preownedweddingdresses.com? 

Post # 7
510 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

Actually it was at a Watters trunk show but I don’t remember how much it was :-/  Maybe look to see if they’re coming to your area any time soon?

Post # 8
3788 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

I actually just found this dress online today and am in total love. It’s elegant yet would totally fit my farm wedding. I do believe it is $4k, according to bestbridalprices.com, though.

The only thing I could suggest would be to buy it anyway and resell it after the wedding, as long as you are realistic that you won’t get near $4k back for it.

Post # 9
173 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

Have you checked out JCrew online?  They seem to have several in the more beachy style you are looking for.

Post # 10
1629 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: February 2012

Check it on netbride?

Post # 11
165 posts
Blushing bee

Not sure if this is too late.. but what about the Emerson from Wtoo (Watters less expensive line)?  It has a very similar feel & is about $1200

Post # 12
2105 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Lol She got married October of last year. I think it may be too late.

Post # 13
165 posts
Blushing bee

@MrsBroccoli: the dates are all messed up on my boards!  for some reason every single date says 2012!  haha!  well maybe it’ll help somebody else!

Post # 14
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: June 2013

I love the Emerson though, the one you posted, not the $4000 one. I am so torn because I thought I wanted NO sparkle and lace and this is sparkle and NO lace. Haha. I am between this and the Bristol. I originally said under $1,000 but I wasn’t able to find any I liked in that price range. Going back tomorrow and hoping to make a decision. Do you all like this dress?

Post # 15
8 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2013

@katiebern:  

Im stuck between the Emerson and another totally different, lace dress (Maggie Sottero Lorie).  Making a decision in the next few weeks I hope!  What did you decide?

The topic ‘Need Help FInding a Dress!! Love this one from Watters @ $4000!!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors