(Closed) need help from Ontario Law bees PLEASE…

posted 6 years ago in Legal
Post # 3
1041 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

Hey, I am sorry to hear you are going through this. I’m afraid I can’t help, but you might want to try posting the question on Yahoo! Answers on the Canadian site and in the family law section. Although I doubt busy lawyers hang around all day on Yahoo! Answers, I am sure there are many people that frequent it with a law background. I’ve gotten advice on there before for more professional issues. Worth a try? Or you could search for free legal resources in Ontario. I’ve always heard there are some.

It seems to me that if the kids are supposed to be with you at the time you get married and there is no mention of taking the kids out of province in the separation agreement, I don’t see how he can actually get you in trouble for “abducting” them? I know joint or shared custody means both parents get a say in decisions about the kids, but I am not sure if trips are part of that.

The topic ‘need help from Ontario Law bees PLEASE…’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors