(Closed) Need help – got a dress but cannot wear a conventional bra with it…

posted 6 years ago in The Lounge
Post # 3
6741 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2014

Do you guys have a victoria’s secret by you?  I’m 99% sure they sell those cups you’re talking about.  You could also buy pasties.  It doesn’t seem like you need a bra, so if the issue is just nipples, then pasties might be your friend.  I would look at all the bra/lingerie stores for something like that or maybe google it and order it online (if you have enough time). 

Nice dress, btw!

Post # 6
11233 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: August 2013

Boots has nipple covers, or this set. See if you can find those (or something like it?). Any department store should have them!

Post # 9
22 posts
  • Wedding: August 2015

You can buy the stick on bras in most department stores (debenhems, John Lewis etc) & some of the highstreet ones (e.g DP) you can also get them from asos or amazon if you can get them delivered in time. Hope you find something!


p.s you look fab in the dress!

Post # 10
13248 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

Yep, pasties all the way.  Also, gorgeous dress! 🙂

The topic ‘Need help – got a dress but cannot wear a conventional bra with it…’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors