Need Help – sol447 from Moissanite Co.

posted 4 months ago in Rings
Post # 2
52 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: March 2017

I dont currently have this ring but I recently put a deposit on this setting but a 6.5mm (1carat), thinking of going up. On the sites Instagram there are videos but the stones are massive and you dont see it on the whole hand…

Post # 4
52 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: March 2017

ksbolyard :  Stunning ring! I think I will get the bigger stone hahasealed

Post # 6
6 posts
Newbee

Did you ladies end up purchasing this ring/setting (447)? What ct stone did you go with? Does the band still seem thin with a smaller stone 1 – 1.5 ct?

Post # 7
1036 posts
Bumble bee

ksmith123456 :  I just got the SOL447 during their sale. My is a 2ct though. The band is pretty thin and I’m sure it will still look thin even if you go lower in the ct. Because the band is thin, it makes my stone looks huge O_O It draws more attention to the stone. So if you go with 1ct or 1.5ct, the thin band will definitely make the stone bigger than it would look if the band. It’s the illusion of how it looks. 

Thinner band = main stone looks bigger.

Thicker band – main stone looks smaller. 

Post # 9
1036 posts
Bumble bee

suzana :  they have a “sale” section on their site. It’s like returned items. During the Black Friday those item we’re also 10% off. They might still be having that going on for the rest of the holiday season.

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors