(Closed) need help with addressing

posted 9 years ago in Names
Post # 3
7082 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2009

I would just contact the minister and ask how s/he would like to be referred to.  You don’t want to get something like that wrong, and they are happy to answer the question.

Good luck!

The topic ‘need help with addressing’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors