(Closed) NEED HELP with Bridesmaid dresses. Bill Levkoff 778 vs 165

posted 5 years ago in Bridesmaids
  • poll: Which Bridesmaid dress for all body types the Bill Levkoff 165 or Bill Levkoff 778? Color is black
    Bill Levkoff 165 : (5 votes)
    63 %
    Bill Levkoff 778 : (3 votes)
    38 %
  • Post # 3
    2808 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: May 2012

They both look pretty similar, to be honest. Beautiful dresses, but I would caution you against using these if you have any plus-sized women in your bridal party. I don’t know that this cut would be the most flattering on a plus-sized gal, and women always look the most beautiful when they are wearing something that makes them feel confident and comfortable with their bodies 🙂 Have you considered the idea of going with Bill Levkoff floor length and black, but letting them choose the cut of the dress? That might be a happy medium if you have a wide variety of body types! We did that at my wedding and it worked out really nicely.

Post # 4
    Bee
    1835 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: November 2012 - Oak Tree Manor

The waistline is definitely more flattering on the first dress – in the second dress, the waist kind of poofs out, which makes the girl look like she has wider hips than she actually does.

The topic ‘NEED HELP with Bridesmaid dresses. Bill Levkoff 778 vs 165’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors