(Closed) Need help with my bridal look (Casablanca 1975)

posted 6 years ago in Accessories
Post # 2
62 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2015

I love this dress on you!! This is actually the first dress I tried on…it definitely didn’t look this good on me lol. I love all the hairstyles you showed. Maybe do a wavy pulled to the side look so that you don’t take away from the gorgeous back of this dress. I really love the idea of wearing pearls to incorporate the beachy theme. Pearls are very sexy and classic. Wedges would be a cute and comfortable option to wear and would match your beach theme. I think you have some great ideas. I am a very visual person as well so I understand if you want to wait and purchase items once your dress comes in. 🙂

Post # 3
377 posts
Helper bee

Your dress is gorgeous! I’d keep the accessories small & simple.

Post # 5
62 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2015

I really like both the top two hairstyles. The one dark haired, pulled to the side look and the the blonde mostly down look with some of the front bangs pulled back out of the face! For jewelry I like the first pic of little dangle earrings. I think you could even go a bit simpler with jewellery and wear plain pearls if you like. As for shoes I like the simple white wedge with the little bit of lace the best! Like I said I think any of your ideas work great but those are my favorites. So did you modify the straps on the dress to be thicker? Or are you removing them completely?

Post # 6
2788 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

What a gorgeous dress! And it looks so amazing on you.

These 2 hairstyles are beautiful & my favs:

I like these 2 sets of earrings the best…the top ones better than the bottom ones:

And I think this bracelet is WAAAAY better than the other…I just think doing too much starfish things can appear childish.  So I would choose maybe one item…either the bracelet or one in your hair. I personally like the idea of it in your hair with just a delicate pearl bracelet & earring set or a bling bracelet and earring set.

As far as shoes go….they shouldn’t (hopefully wont) show so it really isn’t that big of a deal. Your photographer will most likely use them in a few pictures, like with your bouquet & maybe jewelry, but shoes aren’t that big of a deal. If I had to pick one pair out of the four, I’d choose these because I like the lace & the bling (which would coordinate with a bling bracelet & earrings) … and they’re bridal 🙂 :

Post # 8
2788 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
Pepper15:  you’re very welcome!  I know exactly how you feel…I do that to myself all the time & then miss out on the things I want! 

Post # 10
2788 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
Pepper15:  oh no haha! wonderful wedding wishes are being sent to you for your shoes!

The topic ‘Need help with my bridal look (Casablanca 1975)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors