(Closed) Need Help with my cake :)

posted 6 years ago in Food
Post # 3
3 posts
  • Wedding: July 2012

It’s called ‘rafia’. You can buy it at any craft store. Get the kind without dye though, as the dyed stuff might bleed onto the cake.

Post # 4
7902 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: March 2012 - Pelican Grand Beach Resort

Looks like raffia.

Post # 6
803 posts
Busy bee

You could also use the edible easter grass if you wanted to put an edible version on the cake

The topic ‘Need Help with my cake :)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors