(Closed) need help with oleg cassini cwg365

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
192 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

I personally think it looks absolutely gorgeous on you! It’s very classic and once it’s tailored to fit you perfectly, I think you’ll be happier.

You can’t do much about going to other stores without losing money, but DB will usually let you change to another dress (as long as it costs the same or more!).

Post # 5
Hostess
23602 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

I don’t know how I missed this post, but I just wanted to tell you that this dress is just beautiful on you.  It’s super flattering, sweet and romantic!

Post # 6
371 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: February 2011

I think this dress is gorgeous, I don’t think the top is generic, and I think on your wedding day with hair/ makeup and accesories it will be beautiful!

Post # 7
5572 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

I think that this dress looks fantastic on you! I love the color and the bow in the back is to die for.

Post # 9
1767 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

I really love this dress! Once it gets fitted I’m sure it will make a ton of difference!

I was considering this for myself, but the “looking busty” thing occured to me as well, I think it’s the way the top is very efficient at covering everything. Maybe you could get some altered off the strap part so they’re not so thick?

Post # 10
1767 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

Or, try making it more of a sweetheart than just a strict v? I think that would be beautiful!

Post # 11
834 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

I bought this dress in December, and I haven’t been able to try MINE on yet, but even the sample looked great! I think this dress looks wonderful on you, and when you get YOUR dress, altered to YOU, you’ll love it.

Post # 12
57 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

I am in love with this dress for my wedding. The dress is so beautiful the way it is and will look beautiful on you when you get it fitted. If you add anything to the top it will look too busy. It flatters your figure very well and you dont look too busty either. Congratulations on you wedding!

Post # 13
64 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

lol, that’s what happened to me! but i’m stock with my dres with only 19 days to go! oh well, i have to make the best of it now!  i dont know, i love the style and the dress but i’m not used to have dresses like it, i prefer tight dresses, this is a mermaid sytle but they have to give me room to move (understandable) but sighs! what can i say? low self steem right now!

but regarding your dress, i think it’s gorgeous on you, the color plays really well with your skin color!  good luck!

Post # 15
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: July 2013

Anybody have an oleg cassini 365 size 20W for sale? I want it so badly, but I just can’t afford it!  Let me know!

The topic ‘need help with oleg cassini cwg365’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors