(Closed) Need idea’s for a Birthday Cake & Gift for my pregnant friend!

posted 8 years ago in Gifts and Registries
Post # 4
Hostess
18643 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2009

I would give her a mani/pedi or some other pampering.  I’m sure that she needs it.  I would keep the cake themed toward her since she might not get a birthday cake after this since she will be focusing on the baby.

Post # 5
1638 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

I’d go with a regular cake since it’s for her birthday and not a baby shower. I would also stay away from getting baby related since again it’s her birthday not a baby shower. I know one of my friends complained while pregnant that everyone kept getting her baby stuff (which she was thankful for) but at the same time it was her birthday, not a baby shower or the baby’s birthday…I guess she just felt forgotten, like she didn’t matter, it was all about the unborn baby.

I personally think a mani/pedi is a very great idea since it’s pampering and most pregnant ladies (depending on how pregnant) can’t get to their toes! Laughing

Post # 6
1641 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

a massage, for sure. They have special “pregnancy massages” available

Post # 7
1638 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

Ok mani/pedi out…what about a pregnancy massage? Yes it’s taylored for her pregnancy but she gets to enjoy the wonderful relaxation of a massage!

The topic ‘Need idea’s for a Birthday Cake & Gift for my pregnant friend!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors