(Closed) Need opinions on type of wedding band! (Eng132)

posted 6 years ago in Rings
  • poll: Which band would look good with eng132???
    The matching band as shown on the wedding set : (17 votes)
    59 %
    A straight eternity wedding band : (10 votes)
    34 %
    Either would look great! : (2 votes)
    7 %
  • Post # 3
    2006 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: April 2012

I love love love that ring!  I have a friend with the infinity type band as her wedding ring and its just beautiful.  I think a straight band would be really pretty with it and could be worn alone.  If you think you’d ever want to wear it alone, go with that one.

Post # 4
    2903 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: January 2011

@MrsNerdy:  +1 on the straight band idea!

Plain or with stones would look fine. LOVE the twist shank design!

Post # 5
    3830 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: November 1999

hmm always a tough decision. I personally prefer the straight band look and i dont mind the gap. I would need to get a custom wedding band to fit my ring and i just dont have any interest in that so i’m getting a straight wedding band. If you wanted you could get the matching band and if you decide you want a plain band get it later? They aren’t expensive if they dont have gems or diamonds. 

Post # 6
    18 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: March 2013

That ring is stunning. I would go with the matching wedding band due to the unusual shape of the engagement ring.

Post # 7
    2006 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: April 2012

I think it all just boils down to whether or not you like your rings to have a gap between them.  Personally, I love the gap, and would go with the straight band.  But if you want them to be cozy and match, go with the matching band.

Post # 8
    147 posts
    Blushing bee

@MrsNerdy:  AGREE!

personally, i wouldn’t mind the gap and would go with the straight eternity band, but that’s just me!

Post # 9
    2607 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: September 2011

Straight band.  If it they were offering an infinity style band to match (like the body of the ering) then I’d say yes, but I don’t like that contour style band.

Post # 11
    244 posts
    Helper bee

I tried a ring on over the weekend that was almost identical to this. It looked amazing with a straight eternity band. Plus, you’ll probably love having the option to wear the band on its own.

Post # 12
    2287 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: Central Park

This is the set I want when we upgrade in a few years. I would go with the matching band. 

Post # 13
    488 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: May 2014

I forget who it is, but there’s a bee who has a set that looks just like this. She has the straight wedding band and got it soldiered to the e-ring and it is GORGEOUS. The gap looks perfect. I say go for the straight band!!

The topic ‘Need opinions on type of wedding band! (Eng132)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors