(Closed) NEED OPINIONS PLEASE :) Pronovias Leire VS Allure 2613 VS Tara Keely 2400

posted 4 years ago in Dress
  • poll: WHICH DRESS LOOKS BEST?
    PRONOVIAS LEIRE (left photo) : (15 votes)
    20 %
    ALLURE 2613 middle photo : (39 votes)
    52 %
    TARA keely 2400 right photo : (21 votes)
    28 %
  • Post # 2
    111 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: November 2014

I love love love the Tara keely one!

Post # 3
    451 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: November 2014

Love #2 on you!!

Post # 4
    2123 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: June 2015

I really love the Tara Keely gown! It is so beautiful. It’s either that or the 2nd one. You couldn’t go wrong with either!

Post # 5
    32 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: June 2014 - Church in partners hometown

I love the second one, think it looks really beautiful on you, but I also love the first one, and if you are looking for something unique I think the first one might have it more.  I love the pattern on the bodice (of the 1st), I think its very modern. Its a hard decision, they truly are both beautiful dresses though.

Post # 6
    87 posts
    Worker bee

I am in love with the first – it looks great on you. I would make the second one a close second. The third looks like it does not do as much for you, imo, as the others. Really great options all around!

Post # 7
    1928 posts
    Buzzing bee

Oh I LOVE the pronovias one!!! I wouldn’t raise the skirt though. I think it looks STUNNING the way it is!!

Post # 8
    658 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: April 2015

I love the Tara Keely dress, it’s the most flattering and has a neater look.

Post # 9
    1322 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: April 2015

Tara Keely then Allure.

Post # 10
    115 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: May 2014

I’m torn between the Pronovias and Tara Keely one but voted for the Pronovias as I feel is has such a unique design on the body.  Just so beautiful!  I would have loved to be able to try that dress on!

Post # 11
    383 posts
    Helper bee

That Tara Keely dress is a showstopper!!

Post # 12
    92 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: August 2014

The Allure one is just stunning! I love the fabric, detailing, and how it looks with a belt. I voted for that one 

Post # 13
    191 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: June 2014

The Allure looks AMAZIMG on you and seems more timeless to me! Very beautiful with clean lines and has that “Wow/Glam” factor with all that bling! 🙂

Post # 14
    121 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: May 2015

Allure hands down. 

Post # 15
    159 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: August 2012

Personally, I love the Allure on you.  Still somewhat unique but certainly more of a timeless look.  Also, not sure how you would raise the skirt of the Pronovias as it has a distinct pattern on the bottom that you would cut up if you raised the skirt.  If you love it, leave it as it is.  You look great in it.

The topic ‘NEED OPINIONS PLEASE :) Pronovias Leire VS Allure 2613 VS Tara Keely 2400’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
    I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors