(Closed) need photographer – budget is $850 for photo and video

posted 6 years ago in Dallas
Post # 3
328 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Hello! This is my first public post on the Bee so please bear with me. I am a North Texas bride too and am currently still looking for a videographer. It sounds kind of like you are looking for a photographer and videographer in one deal; however, I can recommend a great photographer for you! Her name is Claire Varnon and she is based out of Weatherford but will travel. One of my friends from college recommended her to me as they took photography classes together at another university. I actually just had my engagement picture session with her yesterday and she is great! She is very outgoing and friendly and made the picture taking fun and not awkward! Her wedding package is $350! This includes your engagement photos, your bridal portraits, and your wedding. I have actually exchanged my bridal portraits for a Trash-the-Dress session. We spent about 2 1/2 hours yesterday taking engagement photos, traveling to different locations and it was really fun. She will also be with you the day of your wedding for as long as you would like; she is going to be with us from the start of the morning when we are getting ready until our last dance at the reception. She will give you a CD of each of your sessions and gives you all the rights to print them wherever you want. I asked her for more samples than what was on her website and her facebook page and she gave me a sample CD of three different weddings she did and they were amazing. I cannot wait to see what our engagement photos will look like!

If you have any more questions, please feel free to ask me! Here is the link to her website: http://www.varnonphotography.com/behind-the-lens/ . Under “contact,” there is a link to her facebook page which has even more pictures.

Post # 4
21 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: March 2011

I am using Erica McDonald for my wedding photgrpahy in March 2013. I saw a review/referral for her on the local boards on theknot.com.  I met with her last week and she’s right in line with what I want. Her style is what I’ve been looking for and her pricing is in my budget. In my opinion its a great vlaue for the money. Good Luck

Here’s a link to her website:

http://www.foscphotography.com/

Post # 6
14 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2011

for our wedding last yr we used planopv.com and we paid 850 …good luck

The topic ‘need photographer – budget is $850 for photo and video’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors