(Closed) Need urgent help & suggestions!

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 4
120 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

How about Zappos.com?  They have clothes too!  Or Dessy.com?

Post # 8
3367 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2011

@PrettyInInk_85:  I saw some modern pant suits (we’re so limited if we don’t want a short skirt)… you would be very Katherine Hepburn.  What colors (in anything) are you willing to wear?

The good thing about department stores is the ability to ship quickly and return if needed.

Post # 9
3520 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

David’s Bridal has a bunch of dresses under $100 that you can buy online.

Post # 10
1526 posts
Bumble bee
Post # 11
2103 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: February 2013

Try the Clearance section of David’s Bridal’s website. Also, try Modcloth, Ruche, Overstock.com, Amazon.com, Macy’s, and JCPenny.

Also, hit up your local mall and rummage the racks. Fall just started officially, so you might be able to find a couple of white items on serious clearance.

Post # 13
3977 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

What about an off the rack bridesmaids dress from David’s Bridal?

And of course there are tons of department stores and shops like Windsor that sell “special occasion” dresses for under $100.

What kind of thing are you wanting? Long/short? A-line/tight? sparkly/simple?

Maybe check out like.com. You can search for special occasion dresses under $90 and put in other options like color/style/fabric/etc.

Post # 14
3367 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2011

There’s a great Adriana Pappell tiered, chiffon dress I remember considering…. in some great shades… I don’t remember the price, but it would be beautiful w/o being a give away…

Looks like it’s 198 at Nord’s… I’ll keep looking.

This is probably too sexy…

http://www.victoriassecret.com/ss/Satellite?ProductID=1265603105005&c=Page&cid=1314948002011&pagename=vsdWrapper&cm_mmc=CJ-_-1909792-_-2178999-_-Product%20Catalog

http://www.zappos.com/gabriella-rocha-steele-one-shoulder-maxi-dress-army-green-brown?utm_source=shopstyle

The topic ‘Need urgent help & suggestions!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors