2362 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: December 2017

Definitely look up Whitehall mansion and gardens

Post # 4
9 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2011

Garden Court in Louisville is beautiful!

Post # 5
112 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

Locust Grove (my reception site) or The Gardens at Ray Eden in Louisville. The Headley-Whitney Museum in Lexington.

Post # 6
342 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

My venue is an old theatre in New Albany, IN, but the wedding coordinator rents out linens, center pieces, and just about anything you would need. 

Her name is Tena – she’s with the Grand New Albany – the website is http://www.grandnewalbany.com – has all of their contact info on there.  She’s been great to work with so far.  Also if you’re interested – I do flowers for special occasions.  Would be glad to help ya in any way I can. Shoot me a message to my inbox if you need help.

Venues I’d consider in the southern IN area would be Joe Huber’s farm, and Lakeside Reflections in Jeffersonville. 

Post # 7
365 posts
Helper bee

I am having my wedding at the Gardens at Ray Eden.  Definitely worth checking out.  The suggestions above are great, and there is also Yew Dell Gardens in Crestwood/Louisville area.

One of my friends got married at Spindletop Hall in Lexington.  Gorgeous.  Lexington has lots of beautiful places.

The topic ‘Need Vendors & Venues for Victorian Garden Wedding in Kentucky’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors