(Closed) Need your advice and opinion- wedding band for total 10.5 carat ring

posted 6 years ago in Rings
Post # 32
2680 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

@Badatusernames:  your ring is stunning! I love aascher cuts! Based on the width of your ring, I think wearing your wedding band on the other hand is the way to go. I think the aascher cut or emerald cut eternity band previous posters have mentioned would be a lovely complement to your ering. 

@HannahGrace:  I remember you from another post where a very thin and pretty girl asked for opinions on wedding dresses she had tried on. Your response was basically to imply that she looked fat in all of the dresses she posted. (She didn’t) Maybe you should take a break from this site and spend some time examining what is missing in your life that makes you jealous and resentful of random Internet strangers. 

Post # 33
1403 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

@WestCoastV:  You mean a girl who constantly fishes for compliments…. so, yeah.

Post # 36
4435 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

@Badatusernames:  Welcome and congrats on a stunning ring! Wowee!!  I absolutely love the suggestion from @blingbling:  It would be perfect:)

Post # 37
854 posts
Busy bee

@Badatusernames:  beautiful ring. I don’t see it with another one. I’d get a great eternity band to wear on the other hand. It stands alone so well there’s no need to force another with it.

Post # 38
986 posts
Busy bee

@WestCoastV:  + INFINITY lmao but seriously just plain rude. 

Post # 39
9129 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: August 2013 - Rocky Mountains USA

@Badatusernames:  No problem.  Your post is perfectly fine and not insulting / humblebragging / etc in any way.  Somebody just woke up on the bitchy side of the bed today 🙂

Post # 40
11377 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: December 2010

First welcome and congratulations! Also wow, gorgeous ring! 🙂 I would either get a 3mm thick plain band and wear them together. Or a asscher eternity band and either wear them together or on seperate hands. If you want to wear them together I think the ring Blingbling posted is perfect! If you want larger stones I would wear them seperate! Stones about this size:

Post # 43
2874 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

id go for a very plain band. this is because a delicate band/e ring should ideally get taken off when washing up, showering and cooking etc etc (esp cooking with raw stuff since bacteria can congregate around stones. or so someone once told me and i never actually checked hahaha) and i think the wedding band should always stay on if possible

Post # 44
78 posts
Worker bee

Whoa… I think people need to remember that this is a website intended for people to come and get advice and opinions on things from people who are all in the same boat… First of all to the OP, congratulations on getting engaged and well done to your FI– what an amazing job he did!!! Beautiful ring and if I were you I would consider an eternity asscher band. I’m fairly new on this site as well but I think this site is a happy place, not a snarky one.  Everyone needs help and opinions regardless of what their ring just so happens to look like. 

Post # 46
11268 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: April 2012

@Badatusernames:  gorgeous ring.  i love it.  my first thoughts are either an emerald or ascher cut eternity band or if you want something thinner, a baguette eternity band would look great with it.

congrats and welcome to the hive.

The topic ‘Need your advice and opinion- wedding band for total 10.5 carat ring’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors