(Closed) Need your advice and opinion- wedding band for total 10.5 carat ring

posted 6 years ago in Rings
Post # 62
424 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

Just wanted to say have fun trying on bands!  I bet you’ll find exactly what works and I’d also recommend getting both a plain band and an eternity band so if you are in situations you want to tone down the whole look you could just do the other 2 bands!  But I’d never want to not wear that stunner 🙂 

Post # 63
39 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2015

don’t forget to try on loads and loads of rings before you decide on anything. if you see something online that you like, try to find something similar in a store where you can put in on your hand – not unlike wedding dresses, some rings look great in pictures but weird on your hands, while others don’t look too exciting on their own but are perfect when you put them on. take lots of pictures of the ones that you like best on your own hand and take those pictures with you when you have it designed! congratulations, and happy shopping!

Post # 64
4690 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: June 2013 - Upstate NY

I have no idea what band you should get but I want to say you have AMAZING model hands!

Post # 65
1671 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

@blingbling:  Wow, now THAT is gorgeous!

@Badatusernames:  I would totally go with something like what blingbling suggested! I also like the idea of having a plain band too, then switching as you like. I have 2 bands, one plain and one sparkly, and I love switching them around. I even like wearing the 2 bands together without the ering.

Your ring is a stunner! That is one amazing center stone, it is so beautiful. Congratulations on your engagement! 🙂

Post # 66
101 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

I would move the engagement ring to you right hand (but beware – a lot of people’s right ring fingers are significantly bigger, so you might have to get it resized) and put an eternity band with alternating diamonds and sapphires on your left hand. But try on a bunch of different styles – you never know if you will love the look of one paired with your engagement ring.

Post # 67
441 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2018 - Parklands, Quendon Hall

Lol! Why are some people so hateful for no apparent reason?! What is wrong with tagging ‘large carats’? It’s just factual, like someone tagging ‘small carat weight’ if that is what’s in the thread…

Anyway, back to you OP. Congrats on your lovely ring and I agree that wearing them on separate hands would look great and perhaps be comfier. All the asscher/ baguette cut eternity bands people have been suggesting would compliment it greatly. Good luck in your search! 

Post # 68
1310 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

Wowza!! Beautiful ring! Love both emerald and asscher cuts! I’m lime green jello! Go with asscher eternity band. I think it would compliment your ring so well. Congrats!!

Post # 70
1156 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

@Badatusernames:  Holy smokes!!  What a gorgeous ring!  I think you should go with a plain band.

Lucky lady indeed!!

The topic ‘Need your advice and opinion- wedding band for total 10.5 carat ring’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors