(Closed) needed an & wooden letter sign

posted 7 years ago in Wisconsin
Post # 3
47208 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

I”m not clear what you are asking. Do you want to attach the letters to something?

Where would you be using the sign?

Post # 5
71 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

I’ve seen them at Michaels.

Post # 6
1237 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

You should be able to pick one up at any craft store

Post # 7
47208 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

@HappilyEverAfter15:   It’s called an ampersand.

You can get one from craft stores like Michaels, Hobby Lobby, Jo-Annes  or Etsy.

Post # 10
3768 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2013 - Brookfield Zoo

It’ll take some work, but you can make your own.  There are a few tutorials on here, but I’m sure you can just do a google for “diy ampersand” or “diy cardboard (or moss) letter” which’ll basically tell you how to print out the shape you want and cut out  some cardboard or foam for it.  It looks like you have plenty of time to create so it’s worth a shot, and cheaper than buying 🙂

Post # 11
746 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

I got ours from Hobby Lobby, but it wasn’t in the section with the cardboard letters. It was with the home decor stuff, and it was a different material — it was like a fake metal. I spray painted them all and it turned out great — here’s a guest photo:

It was $9.99, and 40% off with coupon (which are always on their website). We used it for our engagement pictures too, but it broke when I put it in a bag with all our stuff, so we had to buy and paint a second one. So just be careful, the ones from Hobby Lobby are delicate!

Post # 15
1728 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

craftcuts DEFINETLY!!! 

@julies1949:  you beat me to it by a minute! lol

The topic ‘needed an & wooden letter sign’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors