Post # 1
I’m a quiet lurking winter bride-to-be that loves the Weddingbee. I finally decided to come out of my shell.
I love how everyone helps others out! So, I need your opinion ladies!
I have been slaving over my invitations for months, literally. I have finally gotten to the outside and have produced a mock-up. So, is it good, okay, bad, or other? Please leave feedback and/or advice!
*UPDATED* The link has pictures of the outside & INSIDE of my invitations.
- Pocketfold from Cardsandpockets
- Ribbon, glitter glue sticks, and stamper from Michaels
- Fiskars corner punch
- Light blue & Cream cardstock from Staples
p.s. inspired by miss shortcake, mrs. emerald, & others from weddingbee. Please let me know if I did not credit you, I apologize!
Post # 3
I think they are cute, but I want to see the inside!
Post # 4
I think they’re pretty….simple and elegant with a touch of sparkle.
What’s the inside look like?
Post # 5
Agreed ! Can you add some pictures of the inside. From what I can see they’re adorable!
Post # 6
Super cute! I love the colors and the sparkle!!
Can you post some pics of the inside?
Post # 7
What did you use for the sparkle on the outside? Can we see the inside?
Post # 8
I love them! The color scheme is beautiful and the elegance of the simple bow is wonderful! I agree with others though, would love to see pics of the inside. Great job!
Post # 9
beautiful! i loved seeing someone with a black pocketfold because i’m thinking about it but wasn’t sure if it was too dark.
btw, guys, if you look to your right on the page you can scroll through — she has a picture of the inside there (but i’d def. like to see more!!)
it looks great, good job! now, some tips for other brides on how you made them would be awesome!
Post # 10
wow. BEAUTIFUL…but looks like a lot of work!
Good job!! 😉
Post # 11
All you bees make me feel like an invitation slacker.
Post # 12
Are you secretly Martha Stewart?? An invitation shop?? Those invitations are crazy! They are so beautiful!! I bet you did slave over them for them to come out to be so wonderful!! Wow! Good job!!!!!
Post # 13
They’re wonderful. Thanks for sharing.
Post # 14
WOW!!! They look extremely professional! They’re great! Did you do the map yourself? I need ideas for the map
Post # 15
Thanks ladies for all the wonderful comments. I was really worried they did not look good.
To answer a few questions…
1. If there are many of you that want a tutorial, I will most likely make one in a week or so. Sorry, the invitations are taking a long time! I am still punching corners on the RSVPs, making seals, cutting ribbon, and I haven’t even order the pocketfolds yet!!
2. No, I am not a invitation company. Nor am I Martha Stewart or apart of her staff. Maybe, I could start an invitation company..wishful thinking huh?
3. The wedding map is from weddingmapper.com. The site has a great tutorial for many types of maps!
4. I used Microsoft Publisher to make everything. It was a headache and I would recommend using something else, if it is possible.
If anyone has any other questions just let me know!
Thanks for all the wonderfulness ladies! Made me smile, lots!
Post # 16
Just an FYI, your rsvp postcard will not qualify for postcard postage rate with the corners punched, they have to be square, otherwise they are 42 cents. Postal regulations