(Closed) Needs Help Please

posted 7 years ago in DIY
Post # 3
466 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

The technique that is used is call die-citting, to make the paper like that. You can buy a machine, those are pricey, or you can buy pre-cut paper, from a craft store, or online.


OR, you can search for something in that shape, and just trace. Google Image search is a good start. Print out something, glue/tape it to heavier cardboard, cut around it, and trace. Bam.

Post # 5
3374 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

I think you could freestyle it if you’re good with scissors. But you would need a pattern. They sell stencils at Michaels for that.

It wouldn’t be that hard- I do it for my scrapbooks all the time.


The topic ‘Needs Help Please’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors