(Closed) Negril, Jamaica – All Inclusive Honeymoon – March 16-23, 2012 – Please Advise!

posted 6 years ago in Honeymoons
Post # 3
1613 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

@Mercer Bear:  Hi! we went to Couples Swept Away (HIGHLY recommend) from Oct 4-12, and it was around $3800 (8 days/9 nights) which included trip insurance (since it was hurricane season).  We booked through AAA and saved a little bit.  If you are planning on going in March, it probably is a little more expensive since it’s not during hurricane season. 

If you have any questions about CSA, let me know….we loved it.  Also check their website as they have deals from time to time.

Post # 4
484 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

We went to a Couples resort – Couples Sans Souci – you will LOVE couples! They are fabolous and treat you like a king/queen. Our wedding was in July and with everything after taxes/trip insurance/airfare it was $3,500 for 6 days 7 nights.

Post # 5
374 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: January 2011

We went to Sandals Negril and booked with a travel agent.  It was October (I’ve changed my profile on here for privacy reasons) but it was over 4k.  Wish I had better news. 

Post # 6
112 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

Hey! We JUST booked Couples San Souci for April 2012 and found a sweet deal on cheapcaribbean.com – all inclusive for 5 days & 4 nights + an offshore fishing trip for around $2700. Worth looking into! Good luck!

KK

Post # 7
139 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

my fiance and i went to couples negril 2 years ago and we are having such a hard time deciding on our honeymoon destination because we just dont feel like anything can top it for the price!!! LOVED couples!!! good luck!

Post # 8
1613 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

@brittbrust123: you could always do Couples Swept Away in Negril ๐Ÿ™‚  we did CSA for our honeymoon and also feel like nothing can top it…dying to go back!

Post # 9
7 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2012

We went to Sandals Negril in March of 2011 for 4 days. It was amazing, we went through Beach Bum Travel Agency and paid $2,600 for everything, including trip insurance. We did run into some issues with the travel agent and the due dates of the final payments being due but they were very accomodating and fixed the issues right away.

Post # 10
2359 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

I’ve heard you can get good deals off carribeanvacations.com i think it is.  

We went to couples negril last May, and that’s where we are going for our honeymoon as well.  We paid $2100 each including airfare, and that was from Canada.   All the americans we talked to there seemed to have gotten a great deal from that website.   they payed like 2500 for 2 people. 

The couples resorts are so spectacular, it will ruin you for wanting to go anywhere else, haha. 

Post # 11
6998 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: February 2011

I loved CSA and cannot wait to go back! seriously best vacation of my entire life. We have looked at other resorts since and nothign compares. i’ve heard couples Negril is a tad cheaper but just as nice.

The topic ‘Negril, Jamaica – All Inclusive Honeymoon – March 16-23, 2012 – Please Advise!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors