(Closed) Neighbors called 911 for domestic disturbance….

posted 9 years ago in Married Life
Post # 91
766 posts
Busy bee

I know you’re embarassed, but people being abused is a real thing and if people just keep staying out of people’s ‘own personal business’ then it just keeps getting worse. I know the walls are paper thin, but when the neighbors could hear everything, it’s then their business too. They probably heard the thump and the ow, so they wanted to make sure you were ok.

Arguments happen are you are not the only one to get loud during those arguments. Sorry, but I probably would have called the police too. If you hear something that sounds like a disturbance and you don’t call, then turns out someone needed help, it’s on you then, at least in principal as far as I’m concerned.  Hope you and the husband are able to work it out better in the future.

Post # 92
9015 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: Dorset, UK

View original reply
lovingbrideforever :  This thread is over 4 years old 🙂

Post # 93
766 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
MsBeer :  looks like it’s being revived, people started posting on it a few hours ago-

Post # 94
9015 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: Dorset, UK

View original reply
lovingbrideforever :  Yeah and it was pointed out to them then it was a very old thread.

Post # 95
3029 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 2016

Nevermind. This is ancient. 😓

Post # 97
1277 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

If you managed to get to the seventh page of this thread, hopefully you see this

******************** NECROBUMP ALERT! ********************

The topic ‘Neighbors called 911 for domestic disturbance….’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors