(Closed) New BC Services Card and Changing my name… confused.

posted 6 years ago in Canada – East Coast
Post # 3
1 posts


Hi there, you can call the folks at Service BC for help with your questions about the BC Services Card. They are available Monday through Friday, 7:30am to 5pm Pacific Time.

Elsewhere in B.C.:1-800-663-7867
Outside B.C.:604-660-2421

You can also send your questions via email through this link on the BC Services Card website: https://extranet.gov.bc.ca/forms/gov/contact/index.html

Full disclosure – I work for the Ministry of Health. I hope this info helps!

The topic ‘New BC Services Card and Changing my name… confused.’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors