- 7 years ago
- Wedding: December 2010
My office has had a shake up and everyone has been moved to different teams. I have a meeting with my new boss Monday and she wants to know what I bring to the team, and what I need from the team. Although I know my strengths and weaknesses I could really use some help with the wording?
I work in collections. I am good at:
– Bulding strong customer relationships
– Locating customers when all our contact information is old
– Following procedures and compliance
– Hitting majority of KPI’s (except $ targets)
– Working as part of a team, and doing other peoples work when they are absent/sick/leave
Where I struggle is:
– Getting large payments on accounts which leaves me unable to hit target.
– Overcoming customer objections which leads to big drawn out negotiations lasting weeks/months.
My target is $40,000 a month. I usually bring in $14,000-$20,000.
I have been trying so hard lately and am improving and I want my new boss to like me (obviously). Any suggestions on how to word this to come across prefessional, sure of my self but also willing (and wanting) to learn?