New H&A Cut from MoissaniteCo- \"AGS 000\"

posted 2 years ago in Rings
Post # 16
4975 posts
Honey bee

CZ is the most diamond-like stone out there and it’s clear with all the H&A cuts lately they’re trying to replicate the look. You said at least it wasn’t too white which is good. Did you get a colorless or near colorless?

Post # 19
3041 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2006

View original reply
pierce2019 :  If you like the high crown I think you may be disappointed with the F1. It’s got a larger table facet and flatter crown. Order one to see for yourself, but that’s just the comparisons I’ve heard. Haven’t seen them IRL. I say it’s better to know for sure what you love though and a lot of people are thrilled with their F1s! 

Post # 20
48 posts
Newbee

The new AGS 000 stones come with a cert from NAGL. 

As far as I know they are not available on the website yet. 

The ones I have seen , the proportions would be ags 0 though. 

I placed a special order for one and it is in the process of being set in a ring. 

Post # 22
960 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2018

View original reply
pierce2019 :  hey I’m looking to design a ring just like yours ( I think (

Was hoping I could see some more pictures of it?

Also CT size ?

Post # 23
48 posts
Newbee

View original reply
pierce2019 :  

can you post a picture of the certificates? pictures are always difficult to take ! 

Post # 25
960 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
pierce2019 :  hey thx

I’m talking about the ring on your left finger I’m assuming your ering !!!!

Post # 26
35 posts
Newbee

View original reply
pierce2019 :  This is really helpful, thank you for posting this. I was all set to purchase a H&A F1, but now that this AGS 000 is coming out (or is available for order if you email them), I’d rather get the new one. Why wouldn’t I want the most super ideal cut? I’m also so glad I found this forum so I can learn all about moissanites! 🙂

Post # 29
960 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
pierce2019 :  sad about your ering

im actually intesreted in your setting as im having one made almost exact so interested to see it up close looks amazing

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors