New H&A Cut from MoissaniteCo- \"AGS 000\"

posted 6 months ago in Rings
Post # 32
1110 posts
Bumble bee

pierce2019 :  It’s really hard to tell the differences between the stones because of the quality of the pictures (no offense). They both look about the same to me because I can’t see them clearly and the pictures aren’t zoom in to really see the details of the stone. If you have videos, try uploading to VIMEO and link us the URL. That’s how I’ve done it.

I’ve seen MoCo and C&C in real life before and it was a really really hard decision to pick because they were so simlar. To me C&C had more contrast in their cut. MoCo looked “washed out” to me, not sure if it was because the arrows were thinner and smaller culet. But they were very very similar. If I could change something about the C&C it would be the bigger culet. If only it wasn’t as big. The not so high crown doesn’t bother me as much because the whole thing was still sparkly. But MoCo stone was still very nice. I dont’ think people would be dissapointed. 

But your ring with the MoCo looks beauiful though. How come you’re questioning it? Did you already set the stones?

Post # 34
1110 posts
Bumble bee

pierce2019 :  is it just me or does F1 H&A looks like it has more depth?

Post # 36
137 posts
Blushing bee

pierce2019 :  hi! I clicked on your link above showing the different stones. I see you now have a marquise?! Its beautiful.. is it a diamond or moissy?

Post # 38
103 posts
Blushing bee

Thanks for posting this wonderful post! I’m still deciding or atleast trying to study about moco’s stones 🙂

Just out of curiosity do you have a moco regular stone that’s not the ‘new one’ in just wondering how different it is as on YouTube they do show a comparison of the H&A f1 vs Brilliant moco, in the description it doesn’t really state what exact stone is the moco stone :/

Post # 39
210 posts
Helper bee

Hi! I realize this thread is a bit old but I thought I’d add my two cents. I have a 2 carat, E, VS2 AGS moissy. At first I was extremely underwhelmed, to say the least. I wasn’t really for sure what to expect. I had only ever seen one other moissy. After I took it out of my bedroom lighting I became much happier with it. Now I’m so thankful I kept it and ‘got to know the stone’ better. Here’s mine for reference. It’s sol 238.

Post # 40
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2010

Do you have anymore pics? I just ordered the same setting with the new ags cut in 2ct. Do you get a lot of white light return vs rainbow? I can’t find much online about it because it’s so new. Thanks!!! givemesparkles :  

Post # 41
210 posts
Helper bee

amarielac :  I get a ton of white light return but in direct light it still has some pretty rainbow sparkles. Here it is in my classroom right now:

Post # 42
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2010

Thank you! That is so beautiful! Makes me even more excited for mine to come in. I’ll update with pics. givemesparkles :  

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors