(Closed) New Jillian Michaels DVD! Killer Buns & Thighs!

posted 7 years ago in Fitness
Post # 3
1763 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

I hope you bought stock in Jillian Michaels.

Post # 4
5572 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

Report back on how it is!!! I love every single Jillian workout I’ve done but I haven’t tried that one.

Post # 6
40 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2013

Have you tried it yet? I think it’s about time I pick this one up. Also, I’ve never watched the Doctors before, but today was Jillian’s first show and I want to see how she is outside of the videos!

Post # 8
40 posts
Newbee

I just bought it online, so hopefully I’ll get back into working out 5 times a week again as I was when I first got Ri30. I’ve been really bad the last few weeks, mostly because I’ve had to work pretty much every day since mid-August. I’m sleepy!

I’m also trying to plan a vacay somewhere tropical for early November since it has been two years and it’s seriously about time. My man is not happy with me! But that’ll be a good incentive to whip my booty back into serious shape.

Post # 10
40 posts
Newbee

I tried it for the first time last night and love it too! I thought my legs would be dying today but so far so good. You can definitely tell you’re working them hard during the workout, but I guess Ri30 trained all the muscles enough so I’m not crying in pain today.

The relationship with the backup girl Natalie is a little bizarrely informal, but that doesn’t take away from this being an intense lower body workout (with some cardio and planks mixed in, of course!).

Post # 11
40 posts
Newbee

I’ve done level 2 twice and it is a huge step up from level 1. I did it for the first time on Friday and my quads were hurting all weekend, but it was that amazing pain that you know all of the muscles are toning up. I did it again last night and it was still rough, but not in as much pain today. I feel like some things got more sculpted and harder from doing just level 1, and I know there will be even better results as I continue with level 2. Caribbean vacation is book for November so it’s time to get serious!

The topic ‘New Jillian Michaels DVD! Killer Buns & Thighs!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors