(Closed) New Lazaro Spring 2013 Sherbet Dress. Opinions Please!!

posted 9 years ago in Dress
  • poll: What do you think of my dress??

Keep it sherbet!!

See if Lazaro can change it to Ivory

• Post # 17
    128 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: March 2014

Sherbet.  I’m a sherbet Lazaro bride, and I promise you that once you try it on, you’ll never want anything else.

Post # 20
    2315 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: May 2014

@CoronaSpeaks:  The Clarissa is gorgeous, when is your wedding? I would love to see this dress in action. That belt is beautiful too, I’ve been looking for something similar for my Vera (Georgina). Are you doing a veil/headpiece? Haha, total threadjack!

Post # 22
    2315 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: May 2014

@CoronaSpeaks:  Preownedweddingdresses will be the death of me. I’ve had to ban myself from that site because there are gorgeous, available dresses popping up all the time. My wedding is still a year away, it’s a loooong time for dress regret!

Your venue sounds stunning. I think a cathedral veil would be stunning, and so dramatic. With a small jewelled hairpiece, to match your belt! But I love the look of fingertip veils too, so chic! Have you seen the Audrey veil, with the lace applique? It’s beyond stunning. I am considering it for my Georgina. 

Honestly, I think the Clarissa is more flattering than the Georgina. I was a bit shocked at how the Georgina really shows off every bump. Hence why I’ve been upping my gym visits since it arrived, ha. I was the opposite of you – I loved the messiness of the Georgina train, and no other mermaid/trumpet gown had quite the same cloud-like effect. I really like the cascade and the ribbon tiers of the Clarissa though. 

Post # 23
    1436 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: July 2014

I’ve been dreaming of this dress myself so I would definitely keep it sherbet!!!

Post # 24
    65 posts
    Worker bee

@CoronaSpeaks:  I

like the “diorganized” flowers too…that’ s why whole dress look peachy. Without flowers the top of dress seemed to be too separeted to the flounces. With flowers it’s like a spring flower-falling. 🙂

Post # 25
    14 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: October 2013

@coronaspeaks – I love the drama in the skirt of the dress you got! How fun!!!  I wish I was as skinny as you, haha 😉  I did end up getting the Lazaro 3250, pics below!

Post # 26
    1320 posts
    Bumble bee

@UCSFGal09:  I adore how frothy the skirt is. Beautiful choice!

View original reply
    @CoronaSpeaks:  Haha I like the interspersed replies to your original (now moot) post. 🙂 BUT the VW you bought is stunning, esp. from the back.

And I can see your veil dilemma: 1) I love the drama of cathedral veils, and a very sheer one would only add to the delicate princess feel of your look. Plus you get amazing photos. 2) I typically don’t like fingertip veils since they hit at an awkward length. However, a fingertip with the mermaid silhouette of your dress would highlight your curves without blending into your dress.

Either way, you’re going to look wonderful. Good luck!

Post # 27
    2567 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: April 2013 - Rhode Island

OMG, that looks so much like my dress!  I LOVE IT!!!!  I especially love the contrast of the romantic lace top with the layered horsehair skirt.  The sweetheart neckline and buttons down the back are absoultely GORGEOUS!!!  If I hadn’t already bought my gown, I’d want that one (minus the flowers; I completey agree with you).  See if you can try on the sherbet color before you buy it.  It could look really great (or really awful) with your skintone.  That’d be the deciding factor if it were me.  Otherwise, that dress is drop dead gorgeous!

Here’s mine for comparison sake.  It’s Tara Keely 2200, spring 2012.

The topic ‘New Lazaro Spring 2013 Sherbet Dress. Opinions Please!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors