(Closed) New Maggie Sottero 2012

posted 9 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
2849 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

That is pretty and very classy! Looks like something that would work for a winter wedding. 

Post # 4
1425 posts
Bumble bee

Dang! I would have liked to try on that dress!! Oh well…

Post # 5
2819 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

Love that dress!

Post # 6
607 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

If what you’re liking is the overlay with the short sleeves, Maggie sotero and other designers make those that you can put over any dress with a simple top.  I bet this one is removable as well.  Very nice combo!

Post # 8
50 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: December 2013

Absolutely gorgeous! That is the Maggie Sottero “Symphony” and yes, the jacket does come off. I absolutely adore it and cannot wait able the sample arrives! It’s going to be a very long 6 month wait!

Post # 9
45 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2013

Has anyone seen or tried on Maggie Sottero’s “Trudy” wedding gown? It is exquisite and I am in love with it, but I don’t see it anywhere on the runway shots or in any real photos. I’m wondering if it’s from the fall 2012 line, not the Spring line…the bridal salon I went to is an Authorized Maggie Sottero dealer, (listed on Maggie’s website as well) and the dress just came in last Thursday (March 15). The owner said I was the first one to try it on,  and I absloutely fell in love with it and ordered it- I haven’t seen anything like it…but I can’t find one pic of it anywhere except for the model showing it on the Maggie Sottero website, and it looks nothing like the real dress. I’m dying to see this gorgeous dress on someone else :)The dress is very delicate and ethereal. On the website it looks stiff and extremely mermaidy…

Post # 10
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: March 2013

I tried on this dress it is called the symphony and it is beautiful.  the lace cover up is removable!!!! it is the perfect dress for a church ceremony because you have the coveraage and then for the reception it is less!!

The topic ‘New Maggie Sottero 2012’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors